CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/01/09

Wonderful Weekend :)

I am feeling kinda listy this weekend.

I figured out AND filed my taxes on Friday! Gotta like it! Simple, online, DONE!

We made an impromptu trip to Renton, and I came home with a new motorcycle for me!! She’s SO beautiful!! I will try and post pics soon! I haven’t figured out what to name her, and I keep pinching myself that I now own a “real” bike. She’s a ER6-N, and she is metallic blue. SIGH. I feel BIG adventures are coming!!

We had friend time with the Lockwoods. I love spending time with them!! We had yummy BBQ burgers and tater tots, a simple but delicious meal. And, we watched some tv together. It’s funny how we can just chill, and it is so much fun!! Heck, I even wore my jammies over. Now, that’s true friends.

I had a lovely, long walk today in the sunshine. It was a little chilly, but not too bad. I love walking. I love the sunshine. I love spending time thinking and listening to my i-pod. I love my i-pod! It has a pedometer on it!!! How cool is that?? And, it keeps track of all my walking.

I planned out our meals for the week, and shopped for groceries. I made sure to also plan out our snacks, so I’m ready for the busy week ahead. Tonight I also modified my Shepherd’s Pie recipe, and it was even better than normal! I also made garlic bread with my homemade bread, YUMMY!

I started a new book, which is also a series. It’s pretty intense already, so I’m totally into it. The Uglies by Scott Westerfield, I love the characters!

It’s simply been a lovely weekend! KISS

No comments: