CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/01/10

It's Monday again already?

I realized that I probably should have a follow-up to last week’s Moxie Monday before I move forward.

1)I did drink tea every day at least once. It’s so simple. I just love it!
2)I did write every day except Saturday.
3)I did finish two books, and I have started another new one!
4)I did de-clutter one SMALL area at Rick’s. Just a small area, but it made such a big difference!
5)We did move the yearbook room! We have a few things left to take down off the walls, but starting today, we will have class in the middle school classroom, which will definitely SIMPLIFY my life!
6)I only exercised half the time, 60 minutes. But, I was able to be outside in the sun for the exercise, and it felt sooooo good!

So, for this week’s Moxie Monday…

Last week I looked at weekly goal that really do simply my life. I plan to keep those going again this week, and I am not ready to add something to it.

This week, I decided to look at some of the things that are happening for me this year, to make my life more SIMPLE!

1)Moving out of my rental house, organizing everything (recycling, garage sale)
2)Writing my novel
3)Losing weight – see my other blog! You can click HERE to check it out.
4)Getting my motorcycle endorsement (currently have my permit)
5)Go camping more(both in our fifth wheel and with our motorcycles)
6)Go on several weekend motorcycle trips
7)Finishing home improvement projects at Rick’s
8)I would love to organize a girls’ trip to Vegas…maybe for my 40th b-day!
9)Finally, clean out my email…at school and at home! That will NOT be a simple job, but definitely will simply my life.

With that, KISS, kiss!

No comments: