CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/01/14

Favorite Friday!

I decided this week to highlight some of my favorite blogs. I have a rather long blogroll, so I figured I would choose ten, as I can always highlight others one another week!

What all of THESE blogs have in common is their nature: INSPIRING! Whether the blog makes me reflect and appreciate my life or makes me want to CREATE, they all inspire me in some way or the other.

Lumps and Lipstick. I read this blog the most often. Dori reminds me to appreciate my life and the health of all of those I love. Reading her blog, I usually smile, laugh, and cry. I especially love her candid way of writing. She's definitely a says-it-like-it-is kind of gal!

sixtypiggies. I am in awe of what this lady accomplishes. I love everything about this blog: the ideas, pictures, design, creative ideas!

Can’t Stop Making Things This blog inspires me and makes me want to create!!! I love all the ideas that are doable and genius! SUPER cool :)


Now That’s an Improvement I know the author of this blog, and this lady CAN write! I love the concept behind this year's blog, such a thoughtful project! I also loved her blog from last year:
My Year with Robert Downey.

Leanne Collier Photography I also personally know this woman, and I LOVE her photography! She's so talented and creative and real!


A Year of Slow-Cooking
Can you say YUMMY? I have tried out a few of these recipes, and I love cooking, and I love my Slow Cooker, sooooo...super blog!

The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl I enjoy reading blogs about weight loss. I read the book that was published from this blog. That was cool to have it in that format. This gal is real, and she battles that weight coming back, which I totally get!


My Natural Weight Loss
I have recently started following this blog, and I LOVE the recipes!! Fun blog, inspiring, useful, all that!

But You Have Such A Pretty Face This is another blog I have recently started reading, and I enjoy it, too! Just keeps ya motivated :)

Like I said, I read lots of different blogs! I probably have another ten blogs that I peruse regularly. That's it for today, KISS!

1 comment:

Kat said...

hey, thanks for the shout-out! You pretty much rock too, you know.