CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/01/27

Feeling rather thankful :)

      It's been a thankful sort of week! Last Friday night at the Cascade vs. Okanogan basketball game, the National Honor Society group that advise ran a Duct Tape Dollars fundraiser for Marty Staggs, who has recently been diagnosed with cancer.
      We made $452 in under ten minutes! It was so awesome to see people participating!! It was cool that Cascade folks added to the tape, too!! It made me very appreciative.
      I am also thankful that I was able to give two twin beds away to a family, who recently added an extra teenager to their home. We loaded them up yesterday afternoon, and I'm excited that the beds have a new, and much needed, home. As well, it's one less thing I have to worry about in my house that I am packing up!
      So, today I slept in an hour :) I have a meeting in Chelan. I am thankful for the extra sleep, for the different schedule today, for the fact that I have a GREAT substitute, and that the meeting is at Campbell's which has super yummy food!!
     It's all good! Remember find the thankful in your day! KISS

No comments: