CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/01/31

Sick-o

I do not like being sick, I do not like it one bit! I am battling a sinus infection, AGAIN :( Still go the dizzy going on, too.

Even with that, I was in a good mood today! There was lot to celebrate! Today was the first day of our second semester. I can't believe that half of the school year is over!!! HOLY! Seems like only a blink. Before you know it, summer will be here! I can't wait for this summer; it's going to be a biggie!!!!

And, January is now over! YAHOO! I love February :) It's a busy month, but I still love it! This month means a move, the holiday of hearts, a couple of events, a couple of auctions, the production of my play, lots happening :) Let's hope that the goundhog does NOT see his shadow, and that we can kiss winter good-bye!

So, even though I don't feel super hot, I loved today being the end of January. I actually felt quite a bit of moxie!

KISS :)

No comments: