CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/01/04

A Truth or two or three

I am a collector of quotes. I find them from famous people, from my friends and family, and even from characters in books or movies. Today for Truism Tuesday, I am going to share three quotes with you that really apply to my life right now. Do you have favorite quotes? Feel free to share!

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.” (C.S. Lewis)
I feel like Mr. Lewis wrote this about me! Give me tea and a book (and, maybe a soft, snuggly blanket), and life is just right!


“The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.” (Flora Whittemore)

This quote is especially important to me, as I have had some BIG decisions to make. I’m happy with the outcomes, but it’s always stressful to deal with big life decisions when you just don’ t know how everything will turn out. That’s part of my letting go…Can’t control the universe, not even mine 


“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” (Confucius)

Isn’t it so? We do often make life so much more complicated than necessary! In keeping my theme of simplicity, I noticed that making the big life decisions is so much clearer when I remember that! So, just remember, I am signing off with a KISS!

No comments: