CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/01/28

Fav-or-ite!

My escape would be reality tv shows. I love them! I know they are not real. But, it's still fun to watch. Here's my most top ten list, though not necessarily in any order.

Biggest Loser
Pawn Stars
American Pickers
Flying Wild
Real Housewives (all the cities)
Bachelorette/Bachelor
Top Chef
Top Show
Sister Wives
Sarah Palin's Alaska

And, other shows I enjoy :)Though don't always watch, thank goodness for my DVR!
Glee
Bones
House
48 Hours
American Idol (I realize these last two are probably technically reality shows, but I consider them a little different)
CSI
Law and Order
Two and Half Men
Raymond
The Office
Lie to Me
The Good Wife


Favorite series
Weeds
Tudors
Deadwood
Dexter
Dead Like Me
Spartacus
Californication
Prison Break
6 Feet Under
Big Love

Thank goodness for an escape when my mind needs a break :) I love a good story! KISS

No comments: