CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/01/03

Moxie Monday

I love the word moxie. Say it with a little sass! Moooxie! That's right, the perfect word for a Monday: full of spunk, spirit, energy.

So, with moxie, I write this list!

To make my life simpler, I will do the following this week:
1) Drink hot tea at least once a day – this is my rediscovered passion! I love hot tea, ice tea, all sorts of flavors of tea.
2) Write. Probably this blog, maybe some poetry.
3) Read. I have THREE books going right now, SIGH.
4) Choose one area to de-clutter at Rick’s house.
5) Move my yearbook classroom. Yahoo, we will be in the newer lab!! But, lots of hauling and packing and unpacking. HOWEVER, this does simplify my life for a whole bunch of reasons!!!
6) Exercise 120 minutes. Probably Wii, maybe walking.

And, with that, I leave you with a KISS :)

No comments: