CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/01/06

Thankful Thursday

Every day now since the beginning of November I have been writing on my whiteboard at school the things in my life for which I am thankful, so this seems a natural topic to add to my blog!

Here we go for this week, I am thankful for:
My mommy's meatloaf recipe - I made it last night! It is so yummy. Hard to believe that as a child/teenager I HATED it. Now, it's one of our family favorites!

Big decisions that I have made recently, and how I feel so much relief by making them, and moving forward!

Random acts of kindness - I LOVE, LOVE doing nice things for people anonymously! I have been on the receiving end, and I know how amazing it feels. I just did one thing recently that really warms my heart, and I only wish that I could have been there when the person received it to see the reaction, but I know EXACTLY what it would have been like.

Rick being home recuperating and doing more house chores like making dinner or doing dishes and laundry! I was SO appreciative to spend Christmas break with him this year, but it has also been very nice that for my first week back to school that he has been home to do some of the things I normally do! It has made my first week back not so hectic :)

My time volunteering in my step-daughter’s classroom – I love those kids, and I was just thinking about how I’ve been able to watch them all grow since Kindergarten.

That Rick is a mechanical genius!! Our Direct TV has cancelled our local Fox station (GASP), and without it I would miss some of my favorite shows (Glee, American Idol, House, Bones, to name a few). But, Ricky was able to hook up our old antennae through our Direct TV box, and viola we have all the local channels again!

Finally...finding my i-pod! I had NO idea where it was. And, to be honest, it's been tough having my life spread out in so many places (2 houses, 3 classrooms). But, I found it last night and was ABSOLUTELY tickled!!!

What makes you feel all thankful inside? Happy Thursday, and I leave you with a KISS!

No comments: