CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/01/07

Friday Favorites

Yeah! It's Friday, now that's a favorite in itself :) The words in green have links!!


First off, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Friday shirt that I wear for Red Shirt Friday, which is to show my support for our military.

Blue Star Coffee – New coffee stand A-Way-Cup - This is my ABSOLUTELY favorite coffee. They are out of Twisp, and I highly recommend visiting their roaster, if you are in the area. Normally, I can only get Blue Star coffee at the Corner Bistro (which is more of a sit down experience, right?), or Smallwood's, which is not open in the winter. BUT, now...the coffe stand across from Choice, newly opened up with the new year, and they serve MY coffee :))) I love the new coffee place's name, so clever and cute: A-Way-Cup. Get it? A wake-up or a cup that you are taking away? LOVE it!

Stella Dot jewelry, especially my new ring :) Whenever I wear it, I get tons of positive comments.

New flannel sheets - Yeah for Christmas!

EOS chapstick - love the smell and the unique form. I have the summer fruit flavor.

Egg nog tea – That’s right! I just found this blend this year!!!!

Starbucks winter blend coffee - I personally think it's better than their Christmas blend.

Netflix – We are definitely addicted!!

Sticky notes (I think I am addicted!)TEE HEE

Hunger Games series (Suzanne Collins)- I read Hunger Games in a day, and the other two books in a total of a week. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Culligan hot/cold water dispenser - makes having my tea so much easier!

Massages from Trace' (Heaven's Touch)- Need I say anything?! I love Trace'.

Bogs - I bought a pair for me and for my step-daughter. LOVE them. So cute, comfortable, and chic!

Random notes left in random places at random times by the people who love me - and, even better when on sticky notes, LOL!

My i-pod - I received this from Cody for my birthday this last year. Temporarily, I lost it for about a month, though I didn't "lose" it, I just didn't know exactly where it was. I found it just this week!!!! YEAH!!! SOOOOO happy :)) And, now that my step-daughter has one, too, we are able to share all of our itunes cards (helps that we like the same kind of music!).

Socks - Anyone who knows me well, knows my dealio about socks!

Well, that's more favorites than I intended to write about today. Maybe next week I will go more themed and less random, and I will write about my favorite blogs or websites or...stay tuned. KISS!

No comments: