CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2011/01/21

On the 8th day...

     I often wish we had an eighth day of the week. A day taht would just be a free day. I know, I know, that's what our weekends are supposed to be, but generally most of us have a huge to do list that we save or can only do on our two days off from work.
     So, on this 8th day of the week, that I dub Freeday, you wouldn't have to do anything or feel obligated to do anything at all. I realize for the sake of normalcy, we would probably have to have people have this Freeday on different days, since technically we can't have the whole world on hold on the same day.
     But, this is my wish, so on my Freeday, I have a bunch of favorite things that I would do.
     On one Freeday I might watch an entire television series on Netflix, maybe four seasons of said series!
     Or, I would read a book for the day, swinging in a hammock.
     Maybe it would be nap day one week, and I would just sleep all day long.
     I also love riding my horse, and usually when we go, it is an all day affair. I do feel like it's Freeday when I am out on Joe.
     Let's not forget riding my motorcycle! I can't wait for the snow to be gone and the days to be warm, so I can ride my new motorcycle, and I can't wait to ride all day long!!!
     I could see myself spending one Freeday pampering myself: pedicure, massage, hot tub, big fluffy robe. You get the drift. This day could certainly be shared with friends :)
     Hmmmm...maybe I don't have as many Freedays as I would like, but I realize I do have a lot in my year.
     I wish this weekend wasn't so busy. I would love a Freeday, but it's going to have to wait probably for a couple of months.
     Happy Friday, KISS!

No comments: