CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/03/31

My To Do List for SPRING BREAK

Things I wanna do during this week off...
ride the horses - I hope we can squeeze in a trail ride.

exercise - in some manner every day

spring cleaning inside (outside coming soon…)

start our garden (inside) - This year we are going to for sure do the apple bin gardening.

read two books - actually I want to finish reading the two books that I am in the middle of right now!

write two chapters of my novel - (I had this list started on Friday, and I did write a chapter Sunday night!!!!)

watch some movies on our list to watch!

maybe watch a tv series - I love the Tudors, and I would like to see season two, but I dont' think it's out yet. Another series I am interested in is Dexter.

organize stuff for Relay for Life - I need to get all my team members registered (I have four teams this year!)

No comments: