CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/03/14

Recycle!

     Yesterday when we made our trip to Wenatchee, I made a stop into Goodwill! I love going in there!!!
     So, I found several pairs of jeans for me, and some of my favorite brands! I found both sizes that I wear right now and sizes I will soon wear, too!! They were all $2.50 a pair!
     Apparently I was on a $2.50 vibe because I found tons of stuff!
     Well, our little girl is a lover of western shirts, and we have purchased her several new ones. BUT, I found the gold mine at Goodwill, and I bought her five new western shirts in an array of color, and each one was the magic price of $2.50!!! Yeah baby!!!
     Jordan was also in the mode of getting ready for MORP, and he found some perfect items, and his costume was PERFECT, and cheap :)
     I love Goodwill!

No comments: