CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/03/02

Read Across America Day! Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

     Today was such a fun day! My National Honor Society members went down to the elementary school and hung out with the little kids. They read together. And, the big kids brought the little ones books for them to keep.

     The highlight...a very special visitor! My son Jordan dressed up as the Cat and the Hat, and he was a hit!!

     Our little one wasn't sure at first if it was her brother or not. She was so cute! In the end, she figured out that it was Jordan, as she said, "I knew it was my brother because I know his eyes and his voice!" Too sweet!
     She was absolutely proud that it was her brother!!
     So, what's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?

No comments: