CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/03/01

Another Super Saturday!

     Saturday we decided that since we were without kids that we should just GO! Off we went to Wenatchee...
     I love going to Wenatchee, and it's even more fun when we don't have it planned!
     Of course, I love spending HOURS in the bookstore. I could seriously spend a zillion dollars there! I did buy a book I have wanted for awhile, The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl. It's so inspiring and funny.

     Another favorite thing to do in Wenatchee is to go to Goodwill! I love finding books and clothes and whatnot.
     I also found some cool stuff to give our little one's teacher for this week of fun (Dr. Seuss all week!).
     We ate out (a milkshake at Sonic, made me think of my Grandpa!), and we just had a good time. We always laugh a lot! Lots of entertainment :)
     We jammed out to classic rock on the satellite radio and talked about everything. It's just relaxing and nice to mellow out and be adults together.

No comments: