CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/03/16

Yummy!

     I bought Ricky a homebrew kit for Christmas this past year, and he has made a couple of batches. In the end, it's all kind of a science project, and it's actually quite an interesting process.
     Well, our six-year-old was quite interested in how all this worked, too, so we bought her a rootbeer kit for Valentine's Day.
     OH MY GAWSH!!! The rootbeer is to die for! I consider myself somewhat of a rootbeer coniseur because I have always loved rootbeer since I was a little girl!
     It has always been my favorite pop, and really I don't like pop much at all, but I will drink some rootbeer!
     This homemade stuff is the best, and I know it's not a fluke because Dad and Daughter have made two batches now, and it's delicious! I told them they should name it Double D (Dad and Daughter)! I am thinking about making some special labels for them :)

No comments: