CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/03/18

I did it!

     I love learning something new! I love crossing off something on my TO DO IN THIS LIFETIME LIST!!!!
     Yesterday our little one had a hair appointment. Our hairdresser, Shelley, will always French braid her hair after cutting it, and we can keep it in overnight, and it's SOOOO super cute!
     Well, the last appointment I had mentioned that I would like to learn. That having two boys earlier meant not having to deal with hair!
     So, little did I know, but Shelley actually crossed out time for me to learn! YEAH!
     And, I did!! It's far easier than I thought!!! I am so proud of myself for learning and very thankful to Shelley for taking the time to teach me!!!!
     Now, it takes some practice! I want one of those Barbie heads, so I can practice, so my rows are perfectly straight and the braids are tight!
     Our little one was so cute because she was super patient and also VERY proud of me for learning!! We will definitely have cute hair this summer while we are riding our horses!

1 comment:

15 Pogue Road said...

It was super cute!!! Now that you know how, you will have to teach me! :-)