CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/03/19

Gotta love Girl Scout COOKIES!!!!

     It's that time!!! I love Girl Scout Cookies! I have loved them ever since I sold them when I was a little Brownie back in the day.
     Talk about coming full circle, now I have a little one who is a Daisy Scout (they didn't have those when I was little), and I am the COOKIE MOM for our troop!!
     So, yesterday we picked up our troop order, and then we separated them all out for each girl. Our tiny little girls had 87 cases of cookies in all!!!
     Then last night, our little one was so excited and she helped to organize each of our orders! Today we delivered them all!!!
     Her two favorite stops? Sheriff Rogers (who had a HUGE order) because she loves visiting him at his Bat Man office! And, of course, her Grandpa Bob and Grandma Judy because they ALWAYS have a special treat and little surprise for her!!
     The best part of selling the Girl Scout cookies this year was watching our little one's confidence grow as she sold to MANY people in my school building! She was so cute, and I was super proud of her!!!
     Watching her deliver them all today, my heart was just huge. She was all smiles and SO PROUD OF HERSELF!!! What a great experience this has been!
     So, which is your favorite Girl Scout cookie?

No comments: