CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/03/02

Dine and Dash

     So, yesterday we all went out to lunch at The Corner Bistro. We were a big group: Rick, Jordan, G-Ma Pat, my dad, my little sister, and me :)
     The food was good, the service was OK, the fellowship was THE BEST!
     We had one waitress start us out, and then we had a different close us out.
     Right after dessert I excused myself to the bathroom, but really I was all about paying the check without anyone knowing, because then they would all demand to pay. [Where did this stubborn bit come from, anyhow?]
     My sister was getting impatient. She asked me, "Geez, what's the deal? Do we have to go and get the check or what?"
     I replied,"I dunno. This is the first time I have been here."
     To which she replied, "Well, maybe we should just Dine and Dash then!" [Note: She was kidding; she would NEVER do that.]
     I grabbed my coat, and I ran out the door! Jordan followed suit, and then we were dying outside!
     Jordan was just laughing because he thought I was leaving Rick with the check!
     Meanwhile I am watching my sister, who is looking dumbfounded about the whole thing!!
     To make matters worse, the waitress just kept telling them good-bye and thank you.
     I am busting a gut outside, DYING!! Finally, Rick asks the waitress if I paid, and she tells them all that I did.
     TOO funny! Good times!! My family was blown away that I would just leave them all with the ticket, so out of my character...which in the end it was!!! LOL

No comments: