CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/03/23

My Monday!

Monday is the key day of the week. Gaelic Proverb

     I tend to agree. Doesn’t your Monday just set the tone for the rest of the week? Today was a SUPER Monday for me!!!
     It started out with just feeling happy and healthy and THANKFULLY not too sore after my 4-hour trail ride yesterday. I have to admit I was worried because last night I started feeling quite sore, but today I feel GREAT!!!
     Then Cody called! YEAH! We talked for a LONG time, and it’s just so good to hear his voice, especially after the big SNAFU on Friday that had me a little anxious. I feel so happy when I talk to him!! Hey, hug your loved ones today and feel lucky for it!! I can’t wait to hug him again…sometime this summer.
     Today I also had a massage…What a nice way to relax and end the day. By the way, I always schedule my massages for Monday appointments? I figure if I have a tough Monday, it will just change that energy around, right?!
     Happy Monday! You only get 52 a year, so make the best of them. And, today is the 12th Monday of 2009! I also realized that I only have 11 Mondays left until I am out for summer vacation. It’s not that I am counting, just that we have a TON of fun things to do this summer !!
     Whether your Monday was STELLAR or not so, just remember you get another one in 6 more days!

No comments: