CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009/02/21

Super Saturday!

     Today we went to a basketball game, YEAH, OK Lady Dawgs for winning :)
     I loved being there because I also got to talk to my good friends from Omak and Cashmere.
     I love this format of the regional tournament bringing all the teams together like this. It kind of reminds me of the football jamboree.
     Then we went to the Princess and the Pea, and it was fabulous! I loved it, as did everyone who went with me.
     We had quite the gaggle...Me, my little one, my mother-in-law, my oldest step-daughter, and her two girls (my grand babies). Yup, that would basically be four generations of us together! How much fun!!! I love all these girls so much!
     Well, then after we decided to go to the Breadline for a late lunch. That was such a nice and relaxing time. I truly love spending time with them all.
     Yup, today was super through and through :)
     The only bummer for the day is that Ricky is sick. Poor guy!! We were supposed to have dinner with friends tonight, but we had to take a rain check because Rick is down with the flu.

No comments: