CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/07/02

Let me repeat myself!

Want to save on gas??? Don't we all?! Well, I read a great article yesterday that I wanted to share with you today about saving on gas.

Of course, that reminded me of the blog I wrote back on May 29th, and you can check that out, too. It has some links that are related to the topic :)

I liked the editorial in this week's Chronicle about staycations! It's something that we have decided to do, except for one splurge when we head down to the Oregon Coast later this summer.

Ultimately the best way to save on gas...don't drive as much, duh! That reminds me of what my ex-father-in-law (who I still love dearly) once told me. He said that he figured he won $52 a year on the lottery by not buying a ticket each week :) Of course, that was back in the day when they only had the lottery once a week. But, you get it!

No comments: