CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/07/18

Why I love Beebe Bridge Park

1) The grass is like a plush carpet. I love walking on it!
2) The beach is sandy!
3) The water is cool.
4) The bathrooms are clean.
5) There is a huge tree that provides shade, if ya want it.
6) The facilities include: a covered picnic area, tennis courts, kids playground, baseball and soccer fields, and even outdoor showers to wash off the river.
7) There is always a slight breeze, enough to cool ya down a bit.
8) It's free! If you go to Chelan, you have to pay $2 for two hours in order to park in the parking lot near the beach.
9) It's beautiful there; you can see the brigde from the beach and the mountains, it's NICE.
10) NOBODY is around! The campground is busy, and I imagine the park is on the weekends, but on a weekday...it felt like it was all my beach!

I had the pleasure of haning out at Beebe Bridge on Thursday. It was SOOOOO pleasant. There was only one family there, and I enjoyed the sunshine and cool water!

No comments: