CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/07/30

Blogalog

Here's a catalog of my favorite blogs! Some of friends, some are people I don't know. The topics are all over the place, stuff I love!


Designer Cheese
Friend from school - I love her digital scrapbooking, photography and reading about her family life!

A Widow's Bit
Mary is an amazing writer and inspiring person. I love reading her blog, and since I discovered it late, I was able to read all the posts from the beginning.

Hey Mister
This guy writes about how teaching REALLY is! I love it!! Funny, heartwarming, and genunine! I hope he comes back when summer is over!!

The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl
All I can say is INSPIRING! I love that this lady both lost her weight and maintained. She is so positive, and I can't wait to get her book!!

Kendal Jean Photography
Another friend from the school family! I love Kendal's photography; she inspires me to learn more about the craft.

Snippets from the Streeters
Fellow teachers and Montessori parents :) I love reading about the Streeter family and their adventures! I love Jill's sense of humor and outlook on life! Great pics, too!

Parker Brown at Caring Bridge
I love reading about Parker and his family. I played softball with Sarah, and I just love her gentle and loving spirit. They are all an inspiration!

Nosh On
I love this blog because I LOVE to cook!!! The writer is funny and friendly, too!

Wear & Wen
This is a fun fashion blog. I just love the concept! Finding cute stuff in every day life. Truly living as an observer!!

Word Spy
I love learning new words and phrases!!

CNN Political Ticker
I love politics, and I love staying informed.

Sea to See Ride Across America
These guys stopped in Omak, and now they are in Illinois!

Of course, I couldn't forget my other blogs! LOL!
My blog about living healthy - Trisha Weighs In.
My creativity blog (poems and photos) - Heart Whispers.

No comments: