CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/07/11

mOvIeS!

     It's funny. I can't remember the last time we had the regular tv on. We have been playing lots, and then when we do settle down at night, we are watching lots of movies!
     Lately we have been even watching OLD movies! We watched a Louis Lamour movie starring Tom Selleck.
     First off, I love westerns, and I was a huge fan of Tom's back in the Magnum P.I. days!
     Then we watched Frisco Kid starring Gene Wilder and Harrison Ford (when he was a young man). That movie was hysterical! Everyone in the family was cracking up!!
     Last night we watched two movies. The first was Evolution. OH MY GOSH, that was SUPER funny! It has a great cast of talented people, and I can't believe I ever missed that one.
     After that we watched The Apple Dumpling Gang! I, of course, had watched those movies when I was a little girl, but dang it's just as funny this time around! I love Don Knotts and Tim Conway!!!
     The other day we watched The Constant Gardener. WOW! Intense movie that makes you FEEL!
     I am also watching the Showtime series, The Tudors, which is all about Henry the 8th. I love that time period, and it fits right in with my love of Phillipa Gregory's books (including The Other Boleyn, which I have not seen that movie yet, either, but the books all rock!).
     We have several other movies to watch, too! I love it! I promise to keep you posted.

No comments: