CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/07/09

My top ten list

I love lists (sort of addicted to them), and I especially love David Letterman's Top Ten Lists! This list isn't any any order, but it is the top ten things that for the next couple of weeks I want to do!

1) Work on my novel!

2) Finish another book in the Outlander series! (Plus, I am reading three other books right now, a total of four!)

3) Catch up on scrapbooking (OK, not "catch up" but I would like to get at least 10 pages done. I can do this with #8)!

4) Find a horse and saddle!

5) Workout! (And, lose weight)

6) Empty out my storage (Only one truck load left, and I am going to haul it up to my mother-in-law's house, since everything is in tubs. I can't believe I have lived up here now for four years; that's a lot of money to storage! Rick and I have been together now for 4 1/2 years!!)

7) Plan a girls night! (I have incredible friends, and many of them don't even know each other!!! I need to get all these women together!)

8) Watch at least 5 movies on my to watch list (told you I love lists).

9) Work on my yard (weeds to be pulled and grass to be seeded).

10) Go to Chelan for the day, at least once.

There you have it, what I WANT to do over the next two weeks!

No comments: