CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/07/20

Ride baby, ride!



     We rode the bike down to see Rick's brother in Moses Lake. It was a perfect day for a ride!!
     We had a great visit, too! And, I think we are planning our vacation together!
     I love riding the bike; it's such a sense of freedom and speaking of senses...I love all the things you notice when you are riding that you would miss in a car.
     The smell of fresh-cut alfalfa, the difference in temperature when you cruise by an orchard, the mama osprey and her babies...it's soul-filling, you know?!
     We stopped at Dry Falls yesterday, and I had never actually stopped there before even though I have passed it a million times!
     The visitor center is really nice! I learned a lot about the geological history of that area.
     I had no idea that at one time the waterfall there was the WORLD'S largest! No joke!


     It's so beautiful there, our very own mini-Grand Canyon!
     Yesterday was a good and relaxing day!

1 comment:

Kendal said...

I'm so happy to see another local blogger. *waves*