CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/07/01

A couple of movies!

      I was totally thinking that I should update my entire movie list and check out the ones that I have watched!!
      I might do that later, but for now I will tell you about what we have recently rented.
      First off, 10,000 BC. I liked the story even though overall the plot was predictable. But, I love the huge movies with lots of people! You know the big productions, they always amaze me in how they coordinate so many people.
      I also liked that the actors were fresh faces. I saw a couple of interviews with them, which made me want to watch the movie even more. I definitely think it would have been an intense movie to watch on the big screen.
      We watched Employee of the Month last night, and it was OK. There were some funny parts, and I couldn't help but think that if I worked at Costco, I would probably find even more humor in it!
      We also watched a short movie (only 82 minutes long) yesterday afternoon called Into the Jungle. This movie was more than predictable, but I found more interest in researching its topic.
      Even though the movie was kind of a Blair Witch feel (the documentary type format), it wasn't very scary.
      The concept behind it was cool! The story was based on the true disappearance of Michael Rockefeller believed to have been killed (and, well eaten) by cannibals near New Guinea.
      I found tons of info about this and the subsequent searches for Rockefeller, since it was reported that he was sighted several times after.
      I have a couple of other movies I can't wait to rent, and I will try to update ya! I also am planning on watching a couple of tv shows that are now out on DVD, and I will let you know how that goes, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Movie Employee of the Month. I have it on DVD, and watch it when IM cleanign house or something. Keep us informed with your list.