CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/07/13

I love summer! Movie time!

I was checking out my movie list from clear back in January! I will update ya!!

First off, we went and watched Hancock tonight, and I will just say that I LOVED IT!! It even had some unpredictable plot :) We laughed, and it must have been the right timing for the right movie, because it hit the spot!

Fool's Gold *VERY funny! Plus I love Mathew :) Two thumbs up, glad we watched in the theater.

The Eye *Jessica Alba, Lion's Gate, SUSPENSE...need I say more? One thumb up, definitely a renter.

Over Her Dead Body *Cute and funny! Eva kicks butt in this one.

Juno *I understand. I had Cody my senior year in high school. This was a delightful show that I wish I would've watched in the big house. One of my favorite movies of all-time.

Indiana Jones 4 * SUPERB!

Bucket List - Two of my favorite actors! I love the idea, obviously. Glad that we saw this in the theater.

27 Dresses *Cute chick flick. Rick even liked it.

Mad Money *Funny movie! Excellent ladies!

Untraceable *Real spooky, as in could this really happen? I love Diane Lane! This was an intense movie, good!

Jumper *I would love to teleport! I liked this, even though I don't especially like the lead actor. Renter.

Rambo *Yes, I watched this, and I actually liked it. We saw it in the movie theater, probably more of a renter.

Be Kind Rewind *This was hilarious. Of course, I love Jack Black (a local boy) and Danny Glover!!! The concept for this movie just makes me crack up. How refreshing!!

10,000 BC *I love these EPIC sorts of movies!!! It did NOT disappoint, and I wished we would've watched at the theater.

Charlie Bartlett - Funny, witty, and clever. Loved it!

Vantage Point - Intense, just watched it recently. Love the concept.

There Will Be Blood - Excellent!!

Drillbit Taylor - Funny. Loved the young trio of actors!

Still need to see:
Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy
The Dark Night (another Batman movie - starring the late Heath Ledger as the JOKER).
Austin Powers 4
Get Smart
Spiderwick
Back to the Future 4
Meet the Spartans
Definitely, Maybe
Spiderman 4 (doesn't come out until 2011)
A-Team (BOY, this brings back childhood memories!)
Stop Loss *I know people who have really experienced this, and we have this right now to watch.

The Other Boleyn Girl * Ihave read EVERY book of Philippa Gregory, and this cast rocks!!! I can't wait for others to now discover her amazing historical fiction novels!!! I still haven't watched this or rented it, but I have been watching the Showtime Tudor's. I almost finished with the season, and it's the same story.

Cloverfield *Creepy - We have rented this twice, but not watched it yet.

Sweeney Todd *I am a HUGE Depp fan, AND, I love the musical. I first heard of it when I watched Jersey Girl, so then I had to research and read it! I have rented this baby twice, but not watched it yet.

P.S. I Love You *I know, I know. Total sap movie, but I do like the old-fashion notion of romance. Still need to rent.

Adding to the list:
The new James Bond movie out in November
Step Brothers
Stone Angel - I have read the book, and I loved it! I love Margaret Laurence's work!
Mama Mia - I love this musical
Mummy 3 - I especially love the history in this one!
Swing Vote
Fly Me to the Moon
The Perfect Game
Death Race

No comments: