CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/07/29

Ryder!

     My good friend Missy has a little nephew, who is the cutest little guy!
     They just found out in the past few weeks that he has a condition related to his heart, and they are all over at Sacred Heart in Spokane.
     He is only eight months old, and he will be having heart surgery this coming Friday. PLEASE keep him and his family in your hearts, thoughts, and prayers.
     Certainly this is a time of need that you can only imagine. Fundraising efforts are being coordinated as we speak, and just keep coming back here for updates!
     I know there will be some sort of benefit dinner on August 16th, so keep your calendar open. I promise more details will be forthcoming.
     It does seem in this rural area that we do have a lot of need. Not too long ago, I read an editorial from DEE CAMP (OOPS, I had listed this an editorial from Alex Paul, but I was incorrect, sorry.) about looking into a community foundation in which we would combine all of the individual fundraising efforts throughtout the community and make a BIG impact.
     I am all for it!!! How do we make that happen? WHO makes that happen??

No comments: