CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/03/15

Yup, definitely in movie mode

     Last night we went to watch one of the many movies on my list to see, Be Kind, Rewind starring Jack Black and Danny Glover.
     I was ready for a comedy, and actually it wasn't nearly as funny as I expected. Don't get me wrong, we did laugh it up, just not as much as we expected. To me, it was definitely a renter, as opposed to $15 for two of us to go.
     Since I am eating healthy (and, I smuggle in my own popcorn), our snack bill is far less when we go to the movies now.
     We did rent a movie last weekend (also, on my list), Jessica Alba's movie Awake. Now, that was a good movie! Some good intensity.
     I love it when we watch a movie with no expectations, and it turns out to be a good one. I think that's the deal, when you go into a movie with expectations and it doesn't live up to them, then you are somewhat disappointed.
     I think we are going to rent some others tonight, or we might go see 10,000 BC.
     I will keep ya posted.

No comments: