CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/03/09

Working at the Car Wash, BABY!

     Yesterday I took my new car that was covered in dirt and mud (Rick's driveway) to the car wash. Now, I knew that it was going to rain this week, but I didn't care because it was so LOVELY yesterday!
     I pulled up to the car wash, and everyone in the greater Okanogan Valley obviously had the exact same idea! LOL
     So, as I sat in LINE waiting for my turn, I listened to the radio and read my book (the Sherman Alexie one).
     Then I went to put my dollar bills into the change machine, which obviously a man installed because you really have to reach up to get your dollar bill in the thing, and I am not very short, mind you.
     After watching the machine burp back my dollar three times, I tried another. Then a very nice gentleman (and taller) inserted his ten dollar bill, and I bought five dollars of quarters off of him.
     Ready for major CHEESE? Totally while I was washing my car (with MANY cars in line waiting for me), I was humming the Car Wash song by Rose Royce! Too funny!
     I love Spring!

No comments: