CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/03/17

2 Major Milestones

     We have now officially finished our yearbooks, both middle and high school. You have no idea what a feat, this truly is, and I feel great.
     We still have things left to do…but, the overwhelming weight is discarded. It’s sort of like we have reached the climax, peak, pinnacle of the mountain of yearbook, and now we just have to descend, but it’s lots easier at this point.
     I am so proud of how I handled the stress this year related to these two big projects, and to top that off, we also have amazing books in production right now. I can’t wait until they return!
     I am PROUD of the kids with whom I work. They are talented, funny, creative, and energetic. They make my job not a job at all.
     That always makes me think of how cool it would be if everyone in this world had the opportunity to make a living by doing something s/he truly enjoyed. I think this world would definitely be a better place.

No comments: