CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/03/25

An old man, a lost girl x 2, and a legend

      We have been watching lots of movies lately. Remember my gi-normous list of over 30 that we wanted to see? Well, many are coming out on video.
      I am going to go back and look at that list later today, and see just which ones we can check off, and which ones we need to still see.
      Friday night we watched, No Country for Old Men, and all I can say about that movie is: INTENSE and OUTSTANDING!
      Then Sunday we watched Enchanted with our little one, and it's a cute premise. Cartoon world pops into real world.
      Later that night we watched Gone Baby Gone starring Casey Affleck (Ben's bro) and Morgan Freeman (one of my all-time favorite actors). Again, it was INTENSE and actually SURPRISING (that doesn't happen too often, usually I can guess a movie from the get-go).
      Last night we watched I Am Legendwith Will Smith. WOW! That pretty much sums it up. INTENSE and emotional (somewhat predictable), but excellent flick.
      I love it when we have lots of movies to see. LOVE IT!

No comments: