CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/03/29

ROAR

     So, obviously our stars are out of alignment, because they just don't fit with the old proverb about March, "in like a lion, out like a lamb."
     The beginning of our month we had MELLOW weather: sunny skies, little precipitation, and highs in the upper fifties and lower sixties. That's not too lion-like in my book.
     And, here we end the month with a snowstorm, not too lamb-like either.
     Out of interest, I had to find out where the proverb came from, and I stumbled across many articles. It's believe the saying is rooted in the stars, particularly the constellations of Leo and Aries (lion and lamb).
     Well, OBVIOUSLY, our rotation is off this month...OK, at least the saying is!
     I found this cartoon from my favorite star guy, Jack Horkheimer. You can click directly on it to zoom in.

No comments: