CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/05/11

Welcome, Buttermilk, to our family!

     We just bought a mule!! She is white, thus the name, Buttermilk. She is HUGE, but a big old lover!
     She is very sweet-tempered and affectionate. I was so excited when Rick found her because I want to learn to ride more than anything. It's definitely on my list of things to accomplish this summer.
     She is gentle and sturdy, sure-footed and mellow, so I hope that she is a good match for a novice like me.
     Our real goal is to ride horses and pack in to camp out in the middle of nowhere with our kids.
     I am excited to progress with Miss Buttermilk this summer, and so far she has been fun getting to know!
     I will keep you updated on our progress.

No comments: