CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/05/05

BRAVO!

     Many of you know that I am a bit of a reality tv junkie. And, I have recently figured out that for my entire life I have liked documentaries, so it makes some logical sense of the connection between the two.
      Anyhoot, currently my favorite tv channel would be Bravo! I love many of the shows on there.
      My absolute favorite is Top Chef. I think I like it so much because I love to cook, and I have a passion for learning new things about cooking. I would LOVE to take a cooking class regarding some of the chef techniques I see on the show. I am self-taught in the cooking department, and it would be fun to shadow an expert.
     I also like that they move locations, and I am digging this season's Chicago homebase. I would love to go to Chicago someday!
     I like Project Runway, as I am also interested in fashion, and I enjoy watching the process (probably another reason why I dig Top Chef).
     I also like the Real Housewives of Orange County and NYC. The deal with both of those shows is it feels like a glance at what life is like for people who have TONS of money.
     Work Out provides some drama. I do catch it occasionally, but not a big fan necessarily. Same goes with Step It Up and Dance; I think I have watched that twice. I also didn't watch too many episodes of the Make Me a Supermodel show either.
     I did like Millionaire Matchmaker, same reason as the Housewives, I suppose.
     I like other shows that they have, too, like Inside the Actors Studio and Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List.
     I even like their little logo, and how they made it green on Earth Day!
     I am actually considering watching the Bravo A-List Awards in June. Go Bravo!

No comments: