CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/05/16

Sizzling!

     I am definitely a summer baby...guessing that's why I was born in June! LOL
     I live for the hot weather. I just love it! I am so excited that it is finally coming.
     It makes me start to think about summer plans! Woo hoo! I plan on swimming this summer, and we are going to do private lessons for our own little water squirt! She just loves Yajaira, who will be her instructor!
     Then, a LIFELONG dream of mine is finally coming true! Our little one and I are going to take weekly horse lessons together! I am stoked! I can't wait for us to learn so much about horses (not just riding, but also how to properly take care of them).
     Rick and I are planning some camping and hiking trips for us all, and I already have some day hikes mapped out for a group of moms and kids!
     And, of course, our vacation and all sorts of stuff is coming! We plan on spending time with Rick's brother and his family in Moses Lake (Aquatic Center, here we come!), and also Rick's daughter and our grandbabies!
     I can't believe we only have 14 days of school left! I am soooo ready for summer fun!

No comments: