CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/05/23

Baby Birds!

     We have baby birds in the eave of our house. We had them last fall, too.
     They are absolutely adorable, and we are all mesmerized watching the whole process (kind of like a reality show).
     It's start with the adult birds making a nest (or I guess it would be more like a remodel).
     Then it's fun to watch the adult birds go out and bring food back to little open mouths.
     Now, the baby birds are just learning to fly, and it's so cute because they come out and go right on the edge of the roof. They seem wobbly, and one almost walk off the roof yesterday.
     My little one and Jordie were giving me play-by-play while I washing dishes yesterday afternoon.
     I have a friend who is a big time bird person, and I might add that to things I would like to do this summer...learn more about birds, especially our local ones!
     For now I will enjoy our little bird family.

No comments: