CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/05/29

Perky to the death!

     It has been what seems like forever since I last blogged here. Life has been busy. Trust me; it's not that I didn't have anything to say...LOL.
     I have all sorts of things on a list that I have been wanting to write about, so I don't know if this will be a behemoth sort of blog or if I will end up blogging several different ones.
     First off, yesterday I read THE most ridiculous article, I have ever read.
     This article purports that Rachael Ray is a terrorist! Basically the concept is all about a, hold on to your shorts here, a scarf! Yeah, a fashion statement that dennotes that Rachael is linked and/or supporting terrorists.
     OK, first of all, obviously FOX news and commentator Michelle Malkin have NOTHING to do, if they are really going to go after that.
     I can see it now...Rachael is going to gather up her perky posse and take down the angry politicians of this world. Riiiiight.
     And, double thumbs down to Dunkin' Donuts for pulling the suspect advertisement. Gimme a break! Fire the stylist while we are at it.
     I don't want to boycott Dunkin' for Rachael wearing a paisley scarf, but I'd rather boycott them for being idiots.

No comments: