CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/05/31

Congrats to grads 2008!

      Tonight was Okanogan's High School graduation ceremony. It was short, sweet and nice, of course.
      It made me think about last year; it's so hard to believe that it was only a year ago that Cody graduated, and soooooooo much has happened this past year!
      I didn't think that I was very close to this class, but as the pictures and invitations to parties rolled in, I realized what a special group these kiddos were, and how much I will miss them, too.
      Being a teacher in some aspects is like being a parent to tons of kids, and we feel much like those parents do. We are proud of the students leaving, but will also miss them dearly.
      Next week we have a family friend who will have a son graduate at Omak High School. It's such a milestone. I am glad we will share that with our friends next week.
      Well, I am glad to watch our kids move on, and sad to see them go.

No comments: