CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/02/26

Whirlwind weekend!

     Last weekend was busy, but productive! We went to two plays, and both were SUPER! My step-daughter loves drama, and I am glad for that, since it is one of my passions.
     First off we headed to the Missoula Children's Theater production of the Little Mermaid. This was especially special because Sarah's best friend Jakey was a seahorse! OH MY GOSH, he was so stinking cute!!!
     Then on Sunday we attended the Okanogan High School Dawg Stars performance of Murder Me Always. WOW! We were impressed!
     I love it when a play can entertain a five-year-old, fifteen-year-old, and of course this thirty-six-year old. We laughed and laughed. And, we went with the Bryson family, so it was double the fun!
     I have probably attended (or directed) over 300 shows, and the OHS production definitely found a place in my Top 10 student performances. KUDOS!
     In between plays, we also worked, worked, worked on the auction. We had what I call a Mommy Meeting (dads are definitely more behind the scenes or keeping the kiddos while the moms attend the meetings).
     I just love working with all these gals. They are motivated and dependable! We had over ten ladies at the "tying up loose ends" meeting, and so we accomplished lots.
     Then we spent time organizing and preparing all of the items for the auction. Of course, the kids love this because it means PLAY time together!
     I am soooooo excited about the auction! We have some AMAZING items, and lots of different and creative things up our sleeves.
     SO, pretty much that sums up the weekend...busy, but productive!

No comments: