CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/02/07

New like...

     I like the new chick show Lipstick Jungle, and I am not really surprised since I also like Sex in the City.
     What was funny is Rick sort of watching it while he was checking stuff out on the computer. He kept making comments that showed that he was actually paying attention.
     My hunch is that he liked the hot ladies (especially since two of the main three are brunettes, ahem). CUTE.
     I can't wait until we go to New York! That is what I was thinking while watching the show (and Celebrity Apprentice earlier, also housed in the Big Apple).
     We are going to go check out DC and NYC in April of 2009. I am organizing a school trip, and my fam is coming along, too! I know it is over a year away, but I also know how quickly time sprints, and before you know it the finish line is there!
     For now, we will just get our fix watching shows like Lipstick!

No comments: