CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/02/07

Full of something, and a side of hypocrisy?

     Note the quote off to the upper left. I know we are surrounded by hypocrites, and surely I have dabbled in the art of hypocrisy (hopefully not purposefully), but in earnest, I do TRY to avoid it.
     I recently had a person send me an article describing some things I should and shouldn't do as a step-parent, and then astoundingly, that person did exactly what the article said not to do. Can you say CONFUSION?
     I actually find most of it comical, when a person preaches and then commits those sins s/he has proselytized about. And, the budding psychologist in me just yearns to know the motivation behind that sort of behavior.
     Do they not know that they are contradicting themselves? Are people that blind? I guess that's why they call it hypocrisy.

No comments: