CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/02/28

Hee-haw!

     First, I have to say that I TOTALLY remember watching Hee-Haw with my mom and dad when I was a wee little girl!
     Tonight we had the FFA Donkey Basketball event. I just love it! It's always an evening of laughs!
     Unfortunately, the teachers came in 3rd this year, having to relinquish our title for the first time in three years!! SIGH.
     I play the center position, and let me tell ya, I can brutalize the other team. Just ask Officer Stewart!
     We took Sarah there tonight, which she just had a blast because there were a bazillion kids there from both her schools (oh, and her teacher, too).
     She was so cute because she had watched me with a clipboard last weekend, and so I had promised to give her one today. Of course, she had to bring her little clipboard to the donkey basketball, and she diligently kept track of the score and whatnot.
     Tonight was fun. It was a good family break (Jordie and Rick came, too) in the midst of a busy week. Plus, it's a nice social time with other families.
     Yee-haw, hee-haw!

No comments: