CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/02/07

NICE times three!

     I went outside to retrieve something from the car, and first I had an epiphany, and then a sonorous moment.
     I realized that at 5:30 p.m. there was still a tinge of light on the horizon. NICE. This so means Spring is on its way!! Yeah baby!
     As I was walking and humming back towards the house, I heard a noise. I stopped, listened, and then continued, and I heard it again.
     This time I kept humming, and what do you know?? I heard an OWL! Seriously, just in the trees across from my house. I sat down on my steps, and we dueted together. Another NICE moment.
     (I can't wait for Ricky to get over here and hear the owl, too!)
     And, now as I write this I remember that I just found out that ginormous was officially accepted as a word in the Meriam Webster's dictionary. I love the word,and I have used it for years. It kind of makes me want to make-up a word and see it evolve into a commonly used and finally accepted dictionary word. NICE.

No comments: