CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/01/10

What this is all about

So, here I am starting another blog. I have been compelled to talk about things that just don't seem to relate entirely to my other blog.

And, although my other blog is linked to the local paper, and they have told me that I can write about whatever I want...this just seems a bit more free. Or at least I don't have to feel any guilt for writing about what it's my heart for fear that some irrational person will call up and complain to them (that did happen, by the way...a major source of amusement). I did feel bad that another person had to deal with and listen to the whining because I don't wish that on anyone.


You need to make sure that you bookmark this site, because after a bit it won't be on my other blog. It's really easy to remember, though, right? http://whosgottalk.blogspot.com/ And, I really do mean it. Who's got talk?


Anyhow, I have so much to say. My friends know that I am very oppionated on many different things, so watch out. However, recently I have had some specific things on my mind: Politics, Family (especially blended families), and Writing. Here we are. I hope you enjoy.






No comments: