CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/01/23

Movies, movies, movies, movies (played to the "Ode to Joy" tune)

     We did this past weekend see The Bucket List, which means I can cross one movie off my list. It was a great movie, with good actors (love Morgan and Jack), a bit slow going in the beginning, but worth the $7.50.
     My Must See Movies List only grows apparently! Even though I can take The Bucket List off, I now have several more! GEEZ!!

     Charlie Bartlett
     Vantage Point
     Spiderwick
     A-Team (BOY, this brings back childhood memories!)
     There Will Be Blood
     Get Smart
     Austin Powers 4
     Spiderman 4
     The Dark Night (another Batman movie - starring the late Heath Ledger as the JOKER).
     Drillbit Taylor
     Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy

     Just to add 10 more movies! Sounds like a bunch of date nights coming up :)

No comments: