CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/01/11

Isn't it IRONIC?

Don't ya think? I sure do love Alanis' music during her "hating the world phase" since it's all so emotionally charged.

Ironically, today I woke up to an early morning phone call telling me that we had a two-hour late start because of freezing fog. This, after I blogged about how much I am not liking the snow right now.

I did, however, thoroughly enjoy my two-hour late sleep, I mean start. Yes, I slept in, even though I certainly had many other things I could be doing (how about housework, exercising, etc.).

Another irony is that I just complained about two other schools having a late start but still having athletic events. Guess what? My son had a late start today, but he also headed out on a bus to Leavenworth for a basketball game.

NOW, I am not feeling like a hypocrite ONLY for the following reason. They left today at 1:15, and the roads were certainly improved as compared to this morning.

But, what about this evening you ask??? WELL, Jordie is staying with his dad for the weekend, so he WON'T be riding back on the bus.

No comments: