CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2008/01/16

The list keeps growing and growing and growing!!!

      We are either going to spend a million dollars at the movie theater or Blockbuster!! 21 movies and counting!

Fool's Gold *VERY funny! Plus I love Mathew :)

The Eye *Jessica Alba, Lion's Gate, SUSPENSE...need I say more?

Definitely, Maybe *Geez lots of chick flicks! Good thing I can drag Rick to these!

Over Her Dead Body *This looks very funny! I also love Eva!

Meet the Spartans *I love spoofs!

Juno *I understand. I had Cody my senior year in high school.

Indiana Jones 4 and Back to the Future 4 - not out until May, but YIPPIE!

Bucket List - Two of my favorite actors! I love the idea, obviously...you can read my very own bucket lists on my other blog (link on this page).

Sweeney Todd *I am a HUGE Depp fan, AND, I love the musical. I first heard of it when I watched Jersey Girl, so then I had to research and read it!

P.S. I Love You *I know, I know. Total sap movie, but I do like the old-fashion notion of romance.

27 Dresses *Cute

Mad Money *Chick flick

Cloverfield *Creepy

Untraceable *Real spooky, as in could this really happen?

Jumper *I would love to teleport!

Rambo *Yes, I am curious about this one.

Be Kind Rewind *This looks hilarious. Of course, I love Jack Black (a local boy) and Danny Glover!!! The concept for this movie just makes me crack up. How refreshing!!

The Other Boleyn Girl * Ihave read EVERY book of Philippa Gregory, and this cast rocks!!! I can't wait for others to now discover her amazing historical fiction novels!!!

10,000 BC *I love these EPIC sorts of movies!!!

Stop Loss *I know people who have really experienced this

No comments: